We would love you to register for our upcoming Includability Employer Support Group (ESG), taking place on Wednesday 27th October at 10.30am
About this event
These monthly ESG events we host will give you the opportunity to get to know other people that are part of the includability community, with the simple logic that together we can make meaningful change, quicker.
Date: Wednesday, 27th October 2021
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYpdu-grj0qHtDUK8041-U2rGyPbV1g_LM8
Each ESG will last approximately 75 minutes and will be a relaxed environment.
Each ESG will also include Guest Speakers from our fantastic Includability Official Partners, who will then be followed by breakout rooms, where you will be given a particular topic or question to discuss in your group.
Engage, Collaborate, Inspire
To provide an environment where friendships are formed, collaboration is encouraged and we get to share successful initiatives and/or help each other overcome barriers.
Our ESG is open to every company and person that is committed to creating an authentically inclusive culture.
We would love to highlight any webinars, events or initiatives you are running during the coming month – please email us in advance with the details (date, time, topic, guests (or if you are looking to get additional guests) and HOW TO REGISTER or PARTICIPATE) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be featuring three amazing Guest Speakers:
- Masami Sato, Founder and CEO of B1G1
- B1G1 (Buy1GIVE1) is a global giving movement that helps businesses give back easily in meaningful ways. Imagine a coffee shop giving life-saving water for every coffee they sell, or an accounting firm educating a child in need for every client they create. Imagine a world where every transaction gives back and makes a difference.
- Masami will be talking to the ESG about the power of giving simply through doing what we do on a daily basis.
- Diane Lightfoot, CEO of Business Disability Forum
- Business Disability Forum are a not-for-profit member organisation that make it easier and more rewarding to do business with and employ disabled people.
- Diane will be talking to the ESG about how BDF build disability smart organisations to improve business performance.
- Aidan Healy, CEO of Lexxic
- Lexxic are leaders in empowering neurodiversity in the workplace. A specialist psychological consultancy, their mission is to inspire a working world that supports and values the talents of neurodiverse minds, empowering individuals to be their best selves at work
- Aidan will be providing the ESG with an introduction to neurodiversity.
- After our Guest Speakers have given their speeches, we will be placing everyone into breakout rooms to give you a chance to talk in smaller groups – 15 Minutes / Max 5 People Per Room.
- Masami and Diane will pose a question for you to discuss after their two speeches. And after Aidan’s third and final speech, we will wrap up the ESG and answer any questions you may have.
- Please don’t be shy - we are all here for each other!
- Talk about yourself, your job, your passions, your company, and your ideas.
- What you are hoping to gain from the ESG and what can you offer to the ESG community.
- In terms of advice, webinars, guest speaking, consultancy services, inspirational talks, other connections, roundtables, etc.
- Talk about any initiatives yourself or your company are currently running/have run previously (what is going well / what hasn’t gone so well), what barriers or obstacles is your company facing currently and what support would really help you out.
- Think E,D&I / Environmental & Sustainability / Mental Health / Wellbeing / Ex-Military / Charity.
- Be Vocal. Is there anything that you would like to ask our Guest Speakers, or maybe you would to like to ask the ESG for help or some advice on, perhaps we can help you find a solution on something in particular or you’d like some inspiration for a new project? This is your platform!
For every person that attends this month's ESG, we will plant a tree through our partnership with Ecologi and there will also be an opportunity to support one of three fantastic projects through our partnership with B1G1.
Thank you so much and we can't wait to have you with us!