We would love you to register for our upcoming Includability Employer Support Group (ESG), taking place on Tuesday 30th November at 10.30am.
About this event
These monthly ESG events we host will give you the opportunity to get to know other people that are part of the includability community, with the simple logic that together we can make meaningful change, quicker.
Date: Tuesday, 30th November 2021
Time: 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM
Click here to register your interest!
Each ESG will last approximately 75 minutes and will be a relaxed environment.
Each ESG will also include Guest Speakers from our fantastic Includability Official Partners, who will then be followed by breakout rooms, where you will be given a particular topic or question to discuss in your group.
Engage, Collaborate, Inspire
- To provide an environment where friendships are formed, collaboration is encouraged and we get to share successful initiatives and/or help each other overcome barriers.
- Our ESG is open to every company and person that is committed to creating an authentically inclusive culture.
- We would love to highlight any webinars, events or initiatives you are running during the coming month – please email us in advance with the details (date, time, topic, guests (or if you are looking to get additional guests) and HOW TO REGISTER or PARTICIPATE) to email@example.com
We will be featuring three amazing Guest Speakers:
Guest Speaker 01: Paul Hargreaves – CEO of Cotswold Fayre
- Paul is an author and B Corp Ambassador who founded Cotswold Fayre, a speciality food wholesaler, whilst engaging in charitable work within inner-city London to change lives for the better. The company grew rapidly to become the leading wholesaler in the sector and since 2015 Cotswold Fayre has been certified as a B Corporation – recognition that they meet the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance.?
- Paul will be talking to the ESG about compassionate leadership
Guest Speaker 02: Kasia Ptak - Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer at Mencap
- Mencap is an outstanding UK charity for people with a learning disability, providing constant support for their families and carers, too.
- Kasia will be talking to the ESG about the role of Mencap and introducing us to their vital work.
Guest Speaker 03: Ashley Iceton – CEO of Panathlon Challenge
- Panathlon provides competitive sporting opportunities to children with disabilities and special educational needs, providing a transformational impact on participants’ skills, self-esteem, confidence, health and wellbeing.
- Ashley will be providing the ESG with an introduction to the work of Panathlon and how we can support.
- After our Guest Speakers have given their speeches, we will be placing everyone into breakout rooms to give you a chance to talk in smaller groups – 15 Minutes / Max 5 People Per Room.
- Paul and Kasia will pose a question for you to discuss after their two speeches. And after Ashley's third and final speech, we will wrap up the ESG and answer any questions you may have.
- Please don’t be shy - we are all here for each other!
- Talk about yourself, your job, your passions, your company, and your ideas.
- What you are hoping to gain from the ESG and what can you offer to the ESG community.
- In terms of advice, webinars, guest speaking, consultancy services, inspirational talks, other connections, roundtables, etc.
- Talk about any initiatives yourself or your company are currently running/have run previously (what is going well / what hasn’t gone so well), what barriers or obstacles is your company facing currently and what support would really help you out.
- Think E,D&I / Environmental & Sustainability / Mental Health / Wellbeing / Ex-Military / Charity.
- Be Vocal. Is there anything that you would like to ask our Guest Speakers, or maybe you would to like to ask the ESG for help or some advice on, perhaps we can help you find a solution on something in particular or you’d like some inspiration for a new project? This is your platform!
For every person that attends this month's ESG, we will plant a tree through our partnership with Ecologi and there will also be an opportunity to support one of three fantastic projects through our partnership with B1G1.
Thank you so much and we can't wait to have you with us!