Assistant Locality Manager
Full-time - 37.5 hours per week
£29,682.41 per year
Full UK driving licence & car is essential.
Are you an experienced Support Worker / Senior Support Worker / Team Leader looking for your next challenge?
Our supported living home in Droitwich Spa is looking for someone who is passionate about person-centred care to join us as an Assistant Locality Manager where you will be supporting young adults with learning disabilities and complex healthcare needs to live their lives how they choose. If you share our values, this is a superb opportunity to provide day-to-day support to your Locality Manager, gain expertise and experience both within the office and across our support setting where you will lead by example to your team of 25 Support Workers.
This role will give you the opportunity to develop your managerial skills as it is full time 37.5 hours off-rota. The Assistant Locality Manager will have a hybrid work model as there will be days in which they are required to work from the regional office, home based, or from the supported living home as necessary. Thus, a full driving licence and vehicle are required for this role. You may be required to be on-call and work flexibly on the rota on some occasions - this would include days, waking nights and weekends.
The total annual pay for the role is £29,682.41, made up of a basic salary of £25,810.79 plus an additional 15% annual allowance for 37.5 hours off rota (£3871.62).
What will I be doing?
- As an integral part of the local management team, the Assistant Locality Manager will support the Locality Manager to ensure we provide a high-quality service to the people we support at their home in Droitwich Spa.
- You will work closely with your manager to ensure that services within your locality are delivered in a way that puts the people we support at the centre of their support, promoting rights, choice, dignity, and diversity and following our principles of personalised services.
- You will undertake a variety of delegated management tasks and will deputise for the Locality Manager during their absence.
- Experience of working with people with a wide range of needs - for example, learning disabilities and complex health needs
- The ability to prioritise workload, manage your own time, delegate tasks and meet deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the personalisation agenda and Active Support provision.
- The personality to develop positive working relationships across Dimensions – including the people we support, their families, internal colleagues and external agencies.
- The willingness to work towards a Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care/Leadership and Management for Care Services.
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer ongoing development opportunities and the strongest possible prospects, plus a range of great benefits including:
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement(including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- We offer a salary advance scheme where you can access up to 50% of the money you've earned before payday.
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit www.dimensions-uk.org/careers
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Becky on 07903 549520.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone who has the right to work in the UK, and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.