JOB TITLE: Admin & Operations Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Community Head Office
REPORTING TO: Admin & Operations Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Provide high quality administrative and operational support for the Community Department.
DIRECT REPORTS: N/A
LOCATION: Cobham Training Ground
CONTRACT: 40 hours / any 5 of 7 days / Fixed Term
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
• Provide high quality customer service for all internal and external stakeholders of the Community Department.
• Ensure that all customer queries (telephone, email, Live Chat and in person) are actioned promptly, guaranteeing a high standard of customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
• Receive telephone bookings, ensuring sensitive information is collated in accordance with GDPR regulations. Undertaking compliance training as required.
• Drive the Sports Fusion booking site, help to project manage and progress the system ensuring it remains current and user friendly.
• Seek opportunities to make efficiencies within the team, ensuring that we are always working effectively and are at the forefront of technological advancements.
• To monitor and control distribution and stock levels of kit, equipment, give-aways, promotional and branding items ensuring all areas of Community are treated equally. Including, collating and assisting with the annual kit ordering process.
• Maintain accurate records of stock in order to be able to track and allocate costs appropriately.
• Support Community areas in building relationships with key groups and organisations including local authorities, government departments, football authorities, education authorities and other appropriate agencies.
• General support responsibilities including managing the meeting room bookings, confirming and booking flights, transport and accommodation. Ensure staff have the relevant information for all trips and activities.
• Regularly seek customer feedback in order to review our performance as a team.
• Undertake any other related duties which may be allocated.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
• Perform roles and responsibilities in line with the Football Clubs Values (Here to Win, Be Brave, Do the right thing, Play your part, Many teams one club, Proud to be Chelsea).
• Building and maintaining positive relationships as part of being an Area Champion.
• Regular team meetings.
• Regular One to One’s with line manager.
• Yearly appraisals against KPI’s and Objectives.
• Higher pass at GCSE English and Maths (or international equivalent).
• Highly computer literate in Office suite and ability to use in-house databases and systems.
• Further education qualifications in computerised technologies, databases or systems.
• Experience of working on administrative systems and strategies.
• Understanding of online booking systems, compiling databases and bespoke platforms.
• An understanding of GDPR, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Experience of working within the Sport and Charity industry.
• Previous experience of working within a high performing administration team.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea FC Foundation policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company’s premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.