We are Outliers Wellbeing
Outliers Wellbeing support businesses with their wellbeing provision. We firmly believe that you can’t have wellbeing without culture, and vice-versa, that’s why our provision is truly holistic. We work with leadership to develop a comprehensive strategy, develop leaders with how they support wellbeing and how a culture of wellbeing can be firmly embedded within their business. In addition, we can provide support with mental, physical, financial, and social wellbeing.
Our culture can not be captured on paper, but we’ll give it a go. Psychological safety is at the forefront of everything we do, ensuring EVERYONE has a voice, can put themselves out there and challenge, knowing they will not be judged or ridiculed. We have the perfect balance of hard work and downtime and actively promote peoples wellbeing.
"We exist to disrupt corporate wellbeing with honest prvision that empowers employees, businesses and their loved ones to live healthier and happier lives"
- We disrupt the world of business by being unconventional... always wanting to be a force for good.
- We practice what we preach, but we’re not perfect. We're open, authentic and embrace, and share how we're feeling.
- Be an OUTLIER… be different, real, exceptional and above all, be yourself!
- Our impact on business, society and the environment is an absolute priority.
- Listen, listen, listen. When we hear more, we know more... when we know more, we can do more.
- DON'T BE A PLONKER. Be honest, caring and nice! No exceptions.
- Personal learning & development budget for all our Core Team
- Annual away weekend hiking, walking, cycling
- 5-paid days per year to ‘give back’