At Ella's Kitchen, we know how important it is for all little ones to grow up loving good food! That's why, along with our scrummy foods, we've got lots of fun activities, yummy recipes, top tips and more to help your little one enjoy mealtimes.
At Ella’s Kitchen we care about each other, we care about the world we live in and we care about making the absolute best food for tiny tummies.
We believe that if we’re all aligned towards a clear direction, grounded in the stuff we’re passionate about, then our team will thrive; free to deliver amazing results and feel rewarded doing it.
We’re guided by our values. They set the tone of our culture and we look out for newbies who will be a natural fit to our values and complement and contribute to our business.
We believe to achieve strong business growth, we need to nurture our people, because happy people do the best work. So we invest in our people to be the best they can be and encourage a culture of leadership so that everyone feels valued and empowered.
All of our permanent staff can access Ella’s ‘box of treats’ which is our brilliant benefits package!
- Pension - Ella’s will match your contribution up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental plan
- Health cash plan
- Income Protection from day one
- Life Insurance from day one
- Non-contractual bonus scheme based on individual + company performance (up to 12% basic salary), + pro-rated in the first year (after completion of probation)
- Annual pay review
- 25 days holiday+ the ability to buy 5d ays extra holiday each year
- Cycle to Work Salary sacrifice scheme
- ‘Perkbox’ full of money-saving discounts and offers
- Awesome wellbeing calendar including annual health assessments
- Give It A Go; £50 toward something you’ve always wanted to do, all you need to do is tell us all about it when you’ve done it
- Free Ella’s products